12 Jul 2017

Review: Sunbites Honey Glazed Barbecue and Tomato & Mozzarella new flavours


A quick review of the new flavours from the Walkers Sunbites Muligrain Crispy Snacks range - the Tomato & Mozzarella and Honey Glazed Barbecue flavours.


Sunbites Honey Glazed Barbecue: These were much sweeter than I was expecting with a strong honey taste that gives way to a more classic barbecue sauce flavour. I wasn't too keen on these at first as I'm not keen on honey flavoured products (although I do like honey itself). However, I have to give these snacks a higher rating based on my eldest sons reaction - he really loved them. He's not a big fan of crisps in general and hardly ever eats them, but he's asked me to buy more of this flavour.

Sunbites Sun Dried Tomato & Mozzarella: I enjoyed the flavour here which combines a creamy cheese with a herby tomato flavour. It didn't particularly taste like sun dried tomatoes but the combination still reminded me of pizza flavoured snacks I've had in the past and especially suited the wholegrain base of the Sunbites. 

Grocery Gems Review: Walkers Sunbites

RATING: Barbecue - 8 out of 10 (for kids!), Tomato & Mozzarella - 7 out of 10.
Buy it again?: Yes.
Purchased: Ocado - but I've also spotted the multipacks in Poundland.
Price: £1.00p (for multipack of 6)
.

4 comments:

  1. I actually bought some of these today by coincidence! I also bought the new "Muller Goes Nuts" corner pistachio yoghurt with caramelised almond pieces. (Tesco) I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, you must be a 'new' product fan too! Let me know what you thought of the Sunbites if you try them. And thanks for the new Muller yogurt tip - I'll look out for it! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of barbecue flavoured anything, actually - but I do rather like honey and these sound interesting. I'm guessing they're a "love it or hate it" product! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought these today and love them so much I had 2 packets! They taste better to me than other BBQ sauce only crisps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...