18 Dec 2017

Fine Coffee Club Gingerbread Cookie Flavoured Espresso (Nespresso Compatible)


A very quick review of this limited edition flavour from the Fine Coffee Club. I've tried their Nespresso compatible pods before (see original review - Fine Coffee Club Review) but I haven't ordered them again in a long time. However, I couldn't resist when I saw this gorgeous looking new festive flavour - Gingerbread Cookie. 

I have to admit I've been very disappointed in the official holiday flavours from Nespresso this year - so much so that I haven't even reviewed them yet. I always review the latest flavours from Nesperesso but I just can't muster the enthusiasm this year.


Anyway onto the Gingerbread Cookie flavoured espresso from Fine Coffee Club. These were thankfully just what I was hoping for. The coffee flavour itself is good, it's strong without any bitterness. The Gingerbread Cookie flavour is delicious - there's just enough ginger and biscuity hints coming through to make the coffee interesting but not too much to make it cloying. It's the perfect balance.

I'll be keeping an eye on any future flavoured coffees from the Fine Coffee Club and I definitely want to try their Earl Grey Tea and Hot Chocolate pods for the Nespresso machines next! If you've tried any of these let me know what you thought in the comments below!

Grocery Gems Verdict: Fine Coffee Club

RATING: 8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Purchased: Online www.finecoffeeclub.co.uk
Price: From £2.80p per box of 10 pods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...