30 May 2021

Review: Curiously Cinnamon Churros Cereal UK

Curiously Cinnamon is one of my family's favourite cereals so I was both excited, and indeed even curious, to try the new Curiously Cinnamon Churros. It's great to get a UK version of the American Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros cereal - and at £2.90 it's definitely cheaper.

The first thing I noticed about the Curiously Cinnamon Churros cereal is just how crunchy they are. To be fair the box does have SUPER CRUNCHY on the front so that should have been a clue. The cinnamon flavour was also slightly disappointing. There is a pleasing enough cinnamon flavour but it's just not as flavourful or sweet as the original Curiously Cinnamon variety. The addition of milk unfortunately made the cinnamon flavour even weaker. Even though it's been awhile since I tried the US version I also remember those as being more cinnamony and sweet.

That's not to say we didn't enjoy these - I would pick up a pack again if they are on special offer. They are enjoyable enough as a snack without milk and I always appreciate a new and fun cereal variety.

Grocery Gems Verdict: Curiously Cinnamon Churros

RATING: 6.5 out of 10
Buy them again?: Probably.
Nutrition (30g): 118 calories
.
Vegetarian: YES - Suitable for Vegetarians.
Purchased: Tesco.
Price: £1.50p (on offer regular price £2.90p).


3 comments:

  1. I loved these so much. I demolished the box in under 24hrs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's impressive! So glad you enjoyed them :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome post. Thank you for your contribution. I am a professional academic writer and i am providing nursing dissertation help service in Australia at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...