12 Oct 2017

New Review: Hello Kitty Kinder Surprise Eggs


Hello Kitty Kinder Surprise Eggs.  Enough said. I should just end the review here. Just look at the adorable photos. It's a cuteness overload that brings together two of my favourite things; Hello Kitty & chocolate. Of course, now the only downside is that I need to collect THEM ALL. I need all the Hello Kitty Kinder toys right now.


Each Hello Kitty Kinder Surprise toy comes with it's own scenic background that is decorated on both sides. The details are all so cute and well done. 


I've got three Hello Kitty figures in my collection so far, each with a unique themed background.


Zoom in to see the eight figures available - I NEED the reindeer kitty!


The Hello Kitty Kinder Surprise Eggs are part of a release with the Hot Wheels Kinder Surprise Eggs but honestly who cares about Hot Wheels? I bought just the one for my sons to fight over. Anyhoo, Hello Kitty is awesome! 

Grocery Gems Verdict: Kinder Surprise Hello Kitty

RATING: 10 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes!
Purchased: Asda.
Price £0.80p each.

16 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...