21 Aug 2019

Review: New Nescafé Gold Vegan Oat, Almond & Coconut Latte Sachets


Nescafé Gold has released three new dairy-free varieties of their instant coffee sachets. I used to love these type of sachets when I was younger. I haven't had them for years but the release of these plant based lattes was enough to get me interested in coffee sachets again!


Each sachet is quite large and makes a decent 200ml of coffee. There are 66 calories per cup for the Oat and Almond varieties and 62 calories for the Coconut.



Almond Latte: Almond milk is my first choice of dairy free milk so I was excited to try this one first. It was sweeter than I was expecting with a mild coffee flavour. I would definitely have this as a soothing afternoon pick me up.

Oat Latte: This one was actually my favourite of the three. It seemed frothier and tasted creamier than the other two which made me enjoy it even more. 

Coconut Latte: The coconut aroma is quite strong here and leaves an aftertaste that I didn't really like. This is purely personal taste as I'm not really a fan of coconut milk. My vegan family members all enjoyed this one more than me.

Grocery Gems Review: Nescafé Gold Dairy-Free Oat, Almond & Coconut Latte

RATING: 7 out of 10 for the Oat and Almond.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Vegan
 Yes.

Purchased: Tesco.
Price: £2.50p each (currently on offer for 2 packs for £3.00p). 


2 comments:

  1. Judging by the gap to the last review & the spam comments not being deleted it looks like the site has died. That's a shame, thanks for the reviews over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame you aren't posting much now. I liked this article. Your style of writing and reviewing is simple yet beautiful.stay well kezke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...