27 Jun 2012

Free-From Soya Crème Caramel Dessert by Tesco


Earlier this year Tesco launched their new range of own brand dairy free products and they have finally become available in my local store. I was particularly keen to try the Soya Crème Caramel as this is something that I have not come across before. Although I am not a vegan myself, I have a vegan family member so I always enjoy finding new products in this area too. Although I often end up eating most of them myself!

I thought this Soya Crème Caramel was absolutely delicious. The consistency is just like the real thing, slightly set and very creamy. Obviously there is a strong taste of soya rather than milk but I think it works well in this dessert. The caramel part is yummy too, just like the real thing, with there being more caramel flavour towards the bottom of the pot. There is also a lovely vanilla flavour which adds to the sweetness.



This is definitely a product that I will be buying again and again. All my family enjoyed it, even the non-vegan members!

The Free-From Soya Crème Caramel Dessert is available in Tesco for £1.59 for a pack of 4 x 100g pots. I found them in their own 'free from' section next to the fresh milk. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans and are dairy free, gluten free, and wheat free. They contain 115 calories per pot.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much... Now I have to locate a Tesco! Great find as always! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I track these down, and total agree with your review. I'm going to be stocking my fridge with these. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found some, they are delicious aren't they! I'm going to be stocking up on these too :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...