17 Jul 2015

New Instore: Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations Rocky Mallow Road


The latest addition to the Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations range is the fun sounding Rocky Mallow Road. It's a combination of pink marshmallows, strawberry jellies and shortcake biscuit pieces. This new variety was announced in July but I haven't been able to track it down in stores yet. However,  Richard W. managed to find the new bars today in the Co-Op and sent me the fab photo above via Twitter.

I had no joy in my local Co-Op but do let me know in the comments below if you've spotted the new Cadbury Rocky Mallow Road instore anywhere. I'll have a review as soon as I find it! 

Many thanks to Richard W. For the great find!

12 comments:

  1. My local Sainsbury's has the ticket for this but there's nothing there yet! Looking forward to trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure this sounds all that great to honest...biscuit, jellies and marshmallow sounds like it's been done before really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds similar to the other ones, and also to the Rocky Road caburys bar from NZ & OZ, but looking forward to trying it, love marshmallow - must see if local co op has it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the Co-Op in Texaco, City Road yesterday and I saw the sticker for them but couldn't see the actual bars. Hope they will be in my local Co-Op in Friern Barnet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're being released on August 3rd in both a 47g bar and 180g tablet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info Thomas! I think I'll give up looking for now and check back instores on August 3rd.

      Delete
  6. I found them in a co op. 2 of the small bars for £1. They are delicious. Best marvellous creation so far in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found them (and enjoyed!). Still nothing in my locals Co-Ops - I've tried three different ones over the past few weeks without success. I'm actually going to give up the hunt for now!

      Delete
  7. www.shopfromapound.co.uk has them in stock and at a special price of 2 x 47g bars for only £1.00

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had one today, revolting. Far too sweet and cheap, tasted like trifle. Hurry up and sell Cadbury please Mondelez, you are clearly unable to run it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i found them in a Co op in Camden yesterday �� so happy i decided to buy them

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me they totally tasted as childhood. So if you're not into That extra sweet kind of vibe not for You. If You are is the best thing ever. I tasted both Rocky mallow road and popping candy they are great but for me Rocky mallow is way sweeter and way better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...