2 Dec 2015

New Instore: Butterkist Gingerbread Popcorn & Fox's Chocolatey Mousse Biscuit Bars


Thanks to Lucy W. for the photos!

Butterkist Limited Edition Gingerbread Popcorn: I've been looking for this in various supermarkets for a few weeks now and finally found it today in a discount store where everything costs £1. Lucy was able to get her pack for a far more bargainous price of 69p at B&M Bargains. I'll have a review soon.


Fox's Chocolatey Mousse Biscuit Bars: Lucy also sent me this photo of these new Fox's biscuits - the Fox's Chocolatey Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Mousse Biscuit Bars. Apparently they are also available in a lemon variety. If you've tried these then let me know what you thought in the comments below - thanks! Spotted at B&M Bargains.

Many thanks again to Lucy W. If you've spotted any new products instore then I'd love to hear from you - email grocerygems@gmail.com or tweet me @grocerygems.



3 comments:

  1. Review up on my page for the Butterkist popcorn :) really wasn't a fan I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember something very similar to the mousse bars from about 10 years ago and I can remember a minty flavoured one, and maybe a white chocolate 'mousse' one. The mousse was like Aero but with smaller bubbles. It might have even been a chocolate flavoured biscuit on the base.

    Hope that made some sort of sense!

    Stjärnor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spotted the lemon variety of the bars in morrisons :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...