13 Feb 2015

Krispy Kreme Love Bug Hug Doughnuts


Adorable ladybird doughnuts from Krispy Kreme for Valentine's Day. I'm having technical problems so I can't write a full review at the moment, but here's a few photos. These cute doughnuts have a generous strawberry jam filling and are decorated with a thick sugary icing. They're only available for the next few days.


Updated: Annoying technical problems now resolved! 

The Love Bug Hug doughnuts are just the cutest doughnuts I've ever seen and made such a lovely Valentine's Day treat. I don't think they're the best tasting doughnuts that Krispy Kreme has to offer, the red icing on top just made these a bit too sugary for me, but I did enjoy the traditional strawberry jammy filling.

Grocery Gems Review: Krispy Kreme Love Bug Hug Doughnuts

Rating: 8 out of 10 (too cute for a lower rating!)
Nutrition: No info.
Purchased: Tesco.
Price: 3 doughnuts for £3.45p.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...