15 Mar 2016

Review: Nestlé Cheerios Cinnamon Oat Crisp


As a cinnamon fan (and someone who loves cereal) I was ridiculously excited when I heard about the new Cheerios Cinnamon Oat Crisp. There are not nearly enough cinnamon flavoured cereals in the UK! The Cheerios Cinnamon Oat Crisp is part of a new range from Nestlé of 'helps to reduce cholesterol' cereal that also includes a plain Cheerios Oat Crisp variety too.


Even though I'm a fan of cinnamon, I don't often buy Nestlé's Curiously Cinnamon cereal, it's just too sugary and I don't like the visible sugar that coats each piece. Thankfully, the new Cheerios Cinnamon Oat Crisp has a glazed cinnamon coating instead which makes it much more appealing to me. The cereal is made up of crunchy flakes made with wholegrain oats and crispy Cheerios hoops. Both have a deliciously strong and sweet cinnamon flavour that survives being covered in milk (and it my case, with yogurt). If you're a cinnamon fan then you definitely need to give this cereal a try!

Overall, this is a great new cereal and one I'll certainly be buying again. The only downside is the box is quite small for the price. 

Grocery Gems Review: Galaxy Golden Eggs

RATING: 8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition: Per 40g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk - 214 calories.
Purchased: Tesco
Price: £2.49p for 350g.

4 comments:

  1. In Poland we have this too! I love this cereal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that they might end up on special offer soon - in which case I'll be snapping them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many calories are in them per serving? I'm on a calorie controlled diet so it would be really helpful if you could include that info in your posts. Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, thanks for pointing that out. I've updated with the calorie info :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...