4 May 2012

Welcome!

I'm the type of person who is enticed by any product in the supermarket with the words NEW or LIMITED EDITION blazoned across the front. It seems I will buy anything with these magic words and I bet I'm not the only one.

It's always exciting to come across a new product, so welcome to my blog where I will share these new GROCERY GEMS with you.

My main interests are family foods and snacks for my two always hungry and active primary school aged children. I'm always on the lookout for new cereals, biscuits, cakes, chocolates, frozen foods and general store cupboard ingredients.

Even when I'm on holiday one of my favourite things to do is pop to a supermarket to see what new and different products the big companies such as Nestlé and Danone have there. I'd love to hear what new products you've found and what you thought of them, leave a comment or email grocerygems@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...