13 May 2012

Innocent Smoothies New Cherries and Strawberries


Innocent Smoothies are undoubtedly the best loved smoothies for kids, they have such fun packaging that they entice even the most reluctant juice drinker. I think my boys enjoyed the packaging as much as the juice itself! This brand new flavour, Cherries and Strawberries, costs £2.99 for a box of 4 cartons. I picked it up from my local Tesco.

My kids were super excited to try this new flavour. After quicky slurping it down, my eldest said it first tastes a bit like another Innocent Smoothie for kids; Apples and Blackcurrants. This is probably because this new variety also contains apples and grapes, like most of the other Innocent Smoothies for kids. After the initial apple and grape flavour, he said you get a lovely fresh cherry taste. This product definitely got the thumbs up from my children.

I was also pleased to see that my sons loved reading the facts on the back of the cartons. One carton covered the 'Solar System' and the other featured 'Amazing Body Facts' which were perfect for my kids as these topics fascinate them.


I love it when a favourite brand introduces a new flavour or variety. It's very exciting and I know I'm not the only one out there who thinks this! Let me know if you or your kids have tried this new smoothie and what you thought - I love reading your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...