27 Jan 2014

Review: Müller Light Greek Style Mango Yogurt


I love trying out new yogurts but the range that I keep coming back to again and again is the Müller Light Greek Style yogurts, especially the Coconut with a Hint of Vanilla flavour. I really didn't think anything could top that flavour as my favourite yogurt, but that was until this new Mouthwatering Mango came along. 


For some reason I've always preferred mango yogurts that are smooth and creamy but they're quite hard to find. I must not be the only one as this new mango yogurt from Müller is completely smooth, without any fruit pieces at all, a real plus for me. I love the mango flavour here, it's sweet but not overly so, with enough tart flavour from the yogurt itself for balance. I can't imagine I'll be wanting to buy any other yogurt for awhile now as I absolutely adore this one!

The other flavours in the Müller Light Greek Style range are; Luscious Lemon, Coconut with a Hint of Vanilla, Sublime Strawberry, Morello Cherry, Honeyed Peach, and Tempting Toffee.

Grocery Gems Verdict: Müller Light Greek Style Mango

RATING: 9 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition: 90 calories (120g per pot). 
Vegetarian: No.
Purchased: Tesco. 
Price: £2.19 per four pack, but currently buy one get one free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...