26 Oct 2014

Options Hot Chocolate: Limited Edition Strawberry & More


Thank you to Charlotte who spotted this new Strawberry Options a few weeks back. It's taken me a while to find it but they are finally in stock in my local Sainsbury's. I like the fact that Options are constantly bringing out new flavours in their range, they always seem to have something new, My favourite was their coconut version which was released last year (see my review HERE). This new Strawberry flavour is a worthy new addition to the range and creates a very enjoyable hot chocolate - it smells like a strawberry fondant chocolate from a selection box and tastes just as sweet too. I would buy this Strawberry flavour again, but I won't be stocking up as much as I did with the Caribbean Coconut (I hoarded so many of those I still have some left!).


I also picked up a few other Options hot chocolates which are new to me; Choca Latte, Salted Caramel and Choc Praline. If you've tried any of these then I'd love to hear from you in the comments below! I will update this review with my thoughts once I've had a chance to try them all. I'm looking forward to the Salted Caramel next.

Grocery Gems Verdict: Options Strawberry Hot Chocolate

RATING: 7 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition: 39 calories.
Purchased: Sainsbury's.
Price: £0.32p each.


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Strawberry and carmel looks the best! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I am addicted to options hot chocolate but haven't seen these! I think I definitely need to try strawberry and salted caramel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...