5 May 2015

Review: Cadbury Mini Rolls Banana


Cadbury have two Limited Edition Mini Rolls flavours for summer; Banana and Cola, aswell as two new permanent flavours; Orange and Raspberry. Just like the Cadbury Mini Roll Ice Cream Flavours from last year, the new special edition varieties can also be enjoyed as a frozen treat. I was a bit indecisive about whether to buy the Cola Mini Rolls or not and in the end I put them back - if you've tried this flavour then let me know if you recommend it!


I don't buy Mini Rolls very often (I think the last time was the new flavours last year) but I couldn't resist the new Banana Mini Rolls. The flavour of the banana filling is very creamy and sweet - it's quite reminiscent of a kids banana ice cream, especially when it's frozen. The banana flavour is slightly artificial tasting, but I didn't find it too overpowering. It's just a lovely sweet banana flavour that works well with the simple chocolate sponge cake of the mini roll. If you're a fan of banana then I definitely recommend giving these a go - and I'm more than curious about the Cola Mini Rolls now! 

Grocery Gems Verdict: Cadbury Mini Rolls Banana:

Rating: 8 out of 10. 
Buy Again: Yes.
Purchased: Asda.
Price: £1.00p each pack of 5 Mini Rolls.

3 comments:

  1. I loved these!! The banana flavour works really well I think - I didn't try them frozen though; maybe I'll have to go out and buy another pack haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah I managed to put one in the freezer but the rest "disappeared" very quickly! I might even give the Cola ones a try :)

      Delete
  2. The banana are my fav but the cola are great too! Definitely worth a bash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...