16 May 2015

Yogurt Reviews Megapost: The Collective Dairy, Müller, & Liberté


I've bought so many yogurts to review recently that I thought I would put them all in one post, starting with the new Liberté Seeds & Mixed Fruit.


Liberté Seeds & Mixed Fruit Yogurt: This pairs the delicious thick texture of Liberté strained yogurt with a layer of mixed fruit and seeds. I was surprised by just how many seeds there were within the sauce and how much they dominate the flavour. The fruit flavour itself is actually a little bland, the combination of pineapple, apple and banana didn't really have a very strong taste. Perhaps I was just expecting more of the pineapple and banana flavour to come through. However, it's still an enjoyably thick yogurt with a pleasant crunch from the seeds. 7 out of 10.


The next one is a yogurt I've been meaning to try for a while. I finally tried it after seeing a smaller size pot in Waitrose for £1.00p.


The Collective Coconut + Lime: This yogurt has a gorgeously thick texture. with a tangy and fresh flavour. The dessicated coconut adds a sweet flavour and a little extra texture to the thick yogurt. I really enjoyed the generous helping of lime sauce too, it has quite a sharp flavour but it makes a change from the sweet yoghurt's I usually eat. 9 out of 10.


It's been difficult to track down the latest Müller Light Limited Edition but I finally found it in Waitrose last week.


Müller Light Inspired by Fiji Mango, Papaya & Banana: This has the usual slightly runny texture of Müller Light yogurts but I still really enjoyed the flavours here. The combination of mango, papaya and banana is a delicious one, with all three flavours blending together to create a lovely tropical mix. I'll definitely be buying this one again in future. 8 out of 10. 

If you've tried any of these yogurts too then I'd love to know what you thought of them in the comments below.


4 comments:

  1. I need that coconut + lime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collective are consistently my favourite yoghurt brand, the mango and raspberry ones are just sublime. Coconut and limes the only flavour from their range I haven't tried as I'm a little out off by the coconut, but I think I might have to try it now! I'm on the lookout for their new limited edition flavour atm which I cannot wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try the mango and raspberry!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...