1 Oct 2015

New Instore: Mr. Kipling Tiger Slices, Müller Light Yogurts & More!


Mr Kipling Tiger Slices: Another day, another new Mr. Kipling cake. These new chocolate and orange flavoured slices have a gorgeous tiger stripe pattern and look grrreeeat! I'll have  review up soon. £1.50p at Asda.


Müller Light Coffee Shop Inspired Yogurts: The much missed Müller Light Skinny Cappuccino is back in a slightly new format along with another coffee flavoured yogurt - the new Skinny Latte. These yogurts are very popular with Slimming World followers and I'm sure they'll be flying off the shelves. £2.00p at Asda.


Müller Light Inspired by Florida: Thank you to Richard W. who spotted the new Muller Light Florida Key Lime Pie yogurts in Morrisons. It follows previous yogurts in this around the world range, such as the Müller Inspired by Bali and the Müller Light Inspired by Barbados. I like the idea of a Key Lime Pie flavoured yogurt and I'll be giving this one a try soon. £0.68p each at Morrisons.


Chicago Town The Pizza Melt: I've mentioned these before but this is the first time I've spotted it instore. The question is, is it a pizza or is it a burger? £1.25p at Asda.


Weetabix Protein Crunch Chocolate: Protein seems to be the new buzzword in the world of cereals. I know this Weetabix Protein Crunch has been available for awhile but for some reason my locals supermarkets haven't stocked it. Available in two flavours - chocolate and an original version. £2.98p at Asda.


Kellogg's Disney Variety Pack: I love these new mini boxes of the Kellogg's Frozen and Kellogg's Star Wars cereal - they're just too cute! There are also new Kellogg's Disney Multi-Grain Biscuits in this Frozen and Star Wars range which I'll be reviewing soon. £2.49p at Asda.


Chupa Chups Monstrous: Apologies for the terrible photo. These Halloween themed 'eye-ball' lollipops looked more interesting than usual as they are all 'colour changing'. The front of the packaging says 'lick to change the eye colour'. £1.00p at Asda.


Haribo Minions Gone Batty: I've previously reviewed the original Haribo Minions and Haribo Tangy Minions and I've been trying to find the bagged versions of the latest Halloween edition - Haribo Minions Gone Batty. So far I've only seen them available in this large tub. If you spot the bags then please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you! £2.00p at Asda.

If you've spotted any new products instore then I'd love to hear from you - email grocerygems@gmail.com or tweet me @grocerygems.


1 comment:

  1. I tried the key lime pie muller light the other day... I really enioyed it, it actually tastes like pie! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...