5 Oct 2015

Review: Müller Light Coffee Shop Inspired Skinny Latte & Skinny Cappuccino Yogurts


The Müller Light Coffee Shop inspired multipack features two Limited Edition yogurt flavours; Skinny Cappuccino and Skinny Latte. 


The Müller Light Skinny Cappuccino with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles was previously released as a limited edition last year, whilst the Skinny Latte is a completely new flavour. 


Müller Light Skinny Latte: This one is a a completely smooth yogurt with a lovely sweet flavour. The coffee here really does remind me of a skinny latte drink, it has a mild coffee flavour with a creamy edge. It's a really tasty flavour for a yogurt and one that I especially enjoyed as a mid-morning pick me up.


Müller Light Skinny Cappuccino: The Skinny Cappuccino yogurt has added chocolate sprinkles, which provide an extra pop of flavour. I loved the initial coffee kick here with the smoother finish of the dark chocolate. It's a great combination and means this yogurt tastes more like a dessert. I didn't get to try the Skinny Cappuccino when it was released last year but I can see why it's been so popular.

 Grocery Gems Review: Müller Light Coffee Shop Inspired

RATING8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition
 99 calories.

Purchased: Asda.
Price: £2.00p for six yogurts .


7 comments:

  1. These sound mighty good - I never eat yogurts but that could all change for a coffee yogurt! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of the opposite because even though I eat a lot of yogurts, I usually hate anything coffee flavoured (even though I LOVE coffee itself). But I just heard so many good things about the Cappuccino yogurt last time around that I had to give it a try this time :)

      Delete
    2. I think thats quite common - I know lots of people who love coffee but hate coffee chocolates which is absolutely ludicrous to me! I guess it might be because its so easy to get wrong using coffee extract and it ends up tasting really artificial. Defoe going to keep my eyes peeled for these yogurts :) x

      Delete
  2. Mmm, looks perfect! I hope will be this in Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THESE BUT CANT FIND A SUPERMARKET THAT SELLS THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THESE BUT CANT FIND A SUPERMARKET THAT SELLS THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nowhere sells them now which is a great shame as they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...