13 Aug 2014

New Walkers Pulled Pork with a Sticky BBQ Sauce


This Pulled Pork in a Sticky BBQ Sauce was one of the flavours I was most keen to try from the new Walkers Do Us a Flavour range. The range consists of the following six flavours which were concocted by members of the public; Hot Dog with Tomato Ketchup, Pulled Pork in a Sticky BBQ Sauce, Sizzling Steak Fajita, Chip Shop Chicken Curry, Cheesy Beans on Toast, and Ranch Raccoon. I've already reviewed the Hot Dog with Tomato Ketchup HERE



When I first tried these I initially thought they were quite dull, the flavour is predominantly of a sweet barbecue sauce, nothing too original or interesting for crisps. However, the more I tried of the pack, the more I enjoyed them, and I think that these are probably the most commercial and easy to eat out of the range. They don't quite live up to the complexity of their name, I certainly couldn't really taste the pork itself or get that "sticky BBQ" that they are going for, but they are very tasty crisps nonetheless.

More info on all the flavours here: www.walkers.co.uk

Grocery Gems Verdict: Walkers Pulled Pork with a Sticky BBQ Sauce

RATING: 8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Maybe.
Nutrition: (per 40g bag) 210 calories.

Vegetarian: Not Suitable for Vegetarians.
Purchased: Local newsagent.
Price: £0.60p.

1 comment:

  1. I tried these yesterday. they are ok, but i dontt hink i'd buy them again. i bought a 6 pack of the ranch racoon ones, but im glad i've not bought multiple packts of any of these so far

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...