1 Nov 2013

Round Up: New Instore

It's been ages since I last did a spotted instore post, so here's a round up of some products which have recently caught my eye.


It wouldn't be Christmas without some Sour Cream & Onion Flavour Christmas Tree Shaped Tortillas. (Tesco).


The Arden & Amici Italian Christmas bakery range is back. Their Chocolate Panettone is heavenly - check out my review HERE.


If you've always wanted to eat peanut butter on the go, then your life just got much easier with these Whole Earth Peanut Butter Easy Squeezy portions. Forget toast, this peanut butter can be squeezed directly into your mouth! (Waitrose).


The Fruitbroo range of hot drinks made with fruit and spices has hit the shelves of my local Sainsbury's. They're 100% natural and contain 15 calories per cup. (Sainsbury's).


At first glance these Luxury Ecclefechan Tarts from Walkers look like a cross between a mince pie and a quiche. I've never seen these classic Scottish tarts for sale before (not locally anyway) so I'm looking forward to giving them a try nearer to Christmas. (Waitrose).


Eating your sprouts at Christmas is so much easier when they're actually made of milk chocolate. (Marks & Spencer).


If you're missing the J20 Glitter Berry drink (review here) then this Glitter Juice Drink from M&S will fill the gap. (Marks & Spencer).


I have to buy these! Mr Kipling Black Forest Whirls. (Asda).


The delicate snowflake pattern decorating the top of these Extra Special Mince Pies looks wonderful. Review coming soon. (Asda).


I don't think these are new but it's the first time I've seen them instore - Crumpets for Kidz Rocket Shaped Crumpets. Also available as a Teddy Bear shape. A cute looking product, although I'm not sure getting kids to eat the regular round shaped crumpets was ever a problem. (Asda).


There are lots of other bakery products aimed at kids that are now available in my local Asda, such as these Dinky White & Wheat Bagels. (Asda).


The trend for bonkers Popcorn flavours continues, with some Christmas inspired flavours, such as Wensleydale & Cranberry Flavour Popcorn. (Tesco).


Or perhaps the Honey Roast Gammon Flavour Popcorn is more appealing. (Tesco).


And whilst we're on bonkers flavours - I can't wait to try some of the new Sweet Cinnamon Pringles. My Christmas snacking needs are completely sorted. (Tesco).


Tesco Finest Gold Salted Caramel Tarts - perfect for all the mince pie haters out there. 


The fun of a Terry's Chocolate Orange was always in it's true to life orange shape and segmented pieces. These Limited Edition Terry's Chocolate Orange Minis are nowhere near as appealing - they should take these smaller pieces and make them into a mini Terry's Chocolate Clementine version instead! (Sainsbury's).


But when it comes to chocolate, I don't think anything can top a giant chocolate in the shape of a Christmas turkey. This Starstruck Supernova Turkey from Chokablok looks brilliant! (Tesco).


Although if anything can top a chocolate turkey, it would have to be this super long Wispa bar. The Endless Wispa bar makes a welcome return for Christmas 2013. (Poundstretcher)

That's all for now, but as always, do let me know if you spot any new products instore! grocerygems@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. I need a ChokaBlok turkey in my life, I mean who doesn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those popcorn flavours sound just a bit mad! The chocolate turkey sounds epic though, such a cool idea! I'm going to have trouble deciding between that and a Thorntons white chocolate snowman this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the salted caramel tarts sound super! The rocket shaped crumpets are hilarious - I eat crumpets a lot (is that weird?) and will probably get them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the peanut butter pouches is a really weird/terrible idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cinnamon pringles?! Have you seen the new Thorntons Snowman and Snowdog chocolate range? They're very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Sweet Cinnamon Pringles could be quite nice, but I have my doubts about the other new Pringles flavour - Mint Chocolate!

      I did see the Thorntons Snowman recently, it's so cute! I'll try to get a photo to update on here :)

      Delete
  6. this has got me in the mood for Christmas, can't justify buying any of it yet though! Ecclefechan tarts are amazing, well if they're as good as Sainsbury's Taste the Difference ones, haven't seen Walker's version before. Sweet and buttery and much nicer than mince pies in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation Lora! I will have to try some Ecclefechan tarts this Christmas then :)

      Delete
  7. The Luxury Ecclefechan Tarts from Walkers look really interesting! I'd love to see a review on those as it's not something I've ever seen or eaten before. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...