25 Nov 2013

New Jelly Belly Milkshakes (UK)


Jelly Belly have recently launched three flavours of milkshake in the UK, and I picked up two varieties from my local Tesco this weekend. I was pleasantly surprised to find that these milkshakes contain no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners and that the ingredients list on the back is quite short - semi-skimmed milk, sugar, natural flavourings and colours, and stabilisers. The three flavours currently in the range are; Top Banana, French Vanilla and Dark Chocolate. According to The Grocer there are also plans for Buttered Popcorn and Cotton Candy flavours too! 


The milkshakes were both very tasty indeed. The Top Banana, especially  was very enjoyable. It's quite creamy and I loved the natural (and very sweet!) banana flavour in it. The French Vanilla is also delicious, with a richly sweet vanilla edge. It's not too different from other vanilla milkshakes I've tried in the past, but I like the fact that it's not overly thick or cloying. I'll definitely be buying these Jelly Belly milkshakes again and I look forward to trying out more of their flavours.

Also coming soon to the Jelly Belly range are ready-to-eat jelly pots (such a great idea) - I can't wait to give these a try too!

 Grocery Gems Verdict: Jelly Belly Milkshakes

RATING: 8.5 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition (per 100ml): 66 calories
.
Vegetarian: Suitable for Vegetarians.
Purchased: Tesco. 
Price: 2 for £2.00 (330ml bottles).

2 comments:

  1. I literally just picked up the vanilla and chocolate flavours. Looking forward to trying them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Look forward to reading your review :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...