29 Dec 2013

Quick Review: Cofresh Quinoa Chips


Apologies for the lack of regular posts recently. I've been quite ill for awhile now and it's been difficult to find time for blogging. Hopefully that will change over the next few weeks. Anyway, onto today's review. Cofresh offer a very extensive range of snacks and I've been keen to try one of their newest savoury snacks, the Quinoa Chips. These are a super grain snack made with quinoa, corn and rice flour, in a Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic flavour.


Texture wise these are very similar to a puffed corn snack, nice and light, with a decent crunch. The snacks have a wavy shape which means the flavouring can be a bit uneven. However, they certainly have a very enjoyable flavour. The sweet sundried tomato really comes through along with a light garlic taste. They're very moreish and don't feel too greasy or heavy. I will definitely be purchasing these again. 

Grocery Gems: Cofresh Quinoa Chips

RATING: 8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Absolutely.
Vegetarian: Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Purchased: Whole Foods Market
Price: It was a few weeks ago now so I can't quite remember, but around £1.49.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better now. If I haven't said it before, I really like the way your reviews detail the ingredients, very useful! I feel a trip to Wholefoods approaching...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better, thank you! And I'm glad you like the details in each review, I try to include vegetarian info if I can :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...