16 Apr 2015

New Instore Megapost: Ice Creams, Desserts & Yogurts!


Even though I posted a few reviews recently. I've actually been away for the last week. Fortunately I haven't missed all the new products instore thanks to the readers who have sent me awesome photos of their new finds. I have so many photos to share with you that I'll be posting a few different "Megaposts" today.

A big THANK YOU to Sun L, Richard W, and Ash who spotted these great new products and sent me photos via email/Twitter. I really do appreciate it and I know exactly what I'm adding to my next Asda shopping list! 

Asda Indulgent Moments Peanut Butter & Salted Caramel Ice Cream (first photo above): Both peanut butter and salted caramel have been popular flavours in the past few years so kudos to Asda for bringing them together in one ice cream. Also available in a Triple Chocolate Cookie Crunch variety. £1.00p at Asda. 


Nestlé Maxibon Ice Cream: I think these have been available in the UK before but I've only seen them on holidays abroad. It's great that they are now easily found in multipacks. Spotted at Asda (not sure on price - will update). 


Cadbury Dream Ice Creams: It's hard enough to find a Cadbury Dream bar these days (at least near me). I'm sure this ice cream version has been around before - let me know if you've tried them. £2.48p at Asda.


Cadbury Bournville Deeply Dark: A dark chocolate version under the Cadbury Bournville brand. There are already Cadbury Crunchie Blast (with popping candy) ice creams and Cadbury Caramel ice creams in this range. £2.48p at Asda.


Asda Gold Rush Cheesecake: A frozen cheesecake which combines a chocolate base with a toffee flavour filling with a toffee sauce, all topped with marshmallows and fudge pieces. Is it just me or does the image on the box look like someone just grabbed a whole load of random ingredients as toppings?  £2.00p at Asda.


Asda Cookies & Cream Cheesecake: This one looks a whole lot more appealing to me. It's a chocolate biscuit base with a classic cheesecake filling, topped with crunchy cookie chunks and a chocolate sauce. There are also Choc Fudge Brownie and Choc Chip Muffin cheesecakes in this frozen range. £2.00p at Asda. 


Asda Chocolate Cookie Chaos: A decadent looking dessert with a fluffy chocolate sponge base with a rich cream and sweet sauce, all topped with cookie pieces and milk chocolate curls. There are two other varieties availabe (see below). £3.00p at Asda.


Asda Jammy Donut Chaos: Also available in a jammy doughnut version! This one has a whipped cream filling with strawberry jam and added ring doughnuts. £3.00p at Asda.


Asda Eton Mess Chaos: The final variety is this Eton Mess Chaos. It combines whipped cream with chewy meringue and a tangy raspberry compote. £3.00p at Asda.


Asda Marshmallow Meringue Stack: This looks like a cute and fun dessert. The image on the box certainly looks quite impressive. I can imagine buying this for a party. £3.00p at Asda.


Asda Banoffee Meringue Stack: A toffee meringue with banana flavoured cream and toffee sauce, with chewy fudge pieces and finished with a chocolate dusting. There is also an Asda Billionaire's Stack available in this range. £4.00p at Asda.


Asda Strawberry Piñata Cake: A frozen version of the popular Asda Piñata Celebration Cake. This looks so fun - a great choice now that the days are warmer. £4.00p at Asda.


Müller de Luxe Corner Raspberry Parfait: I don't buy this range very often but I do believe the Raspberry Parfait is a new flavour. The whole range is currently on special offer - £1.00p for a twinpack at Asda.


The Laughing Cow Mini Cravings: Available in three favourites; Original, Cheese, and Flavoured Cheese. Each pack contains 24 snack cheese cubes with 14 calories each. £0.94p at Asda. 

Check back for my next Megapost later today! Many thanks again to all the contributors. As always, if you've spotted or bought any interesting new products then I'd love to hear from you too - grocerygems@gmail.com or @grocerygems


2 comments:

  1. I wish Dream products were available in England. I used to love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...