10 Sept 2013

Milka Daim Snax Review


These Milka Daim Snax were very kindly sent to me by the lovely Steffi, from Germany. Hopefully you've already seen my review of the Haribo Happy Cola with liquid filling, which was also sent in the same parcel. There are quite a few products under the Milka Snax brand, such as the Milka Snax Popcorn and the Milka Crispy Snax - the latter of which is a combination of cornflakes, chocolate and raisins. In the Milka Daim version the raisins have been ousted (yay!) in favour of caramel Daim pieces.


I'm sure many will be familiar with the Swedish Daim bar (remember when they were called Dime in the UK?) - the very thin chocolate bar with a hard and quite brittle caramel centre. This inner caramel is known for it's buttery flavour and small bits of almond within. It's extremely sweet but super tasty.


The Milka Daim Snax consists of small pieces of Daim caramel encased in delicious chocolate and cornflake bites. The result is a crunchy, chewy, chocolatey delight and one that is very moreish. It's almost impossible to stop picking at the bag once it's open - as my husband will attest (he just loved these!). I'll certainly be keeping my eye out for more from the Milka Snax range.

Thank you again to the lovely Steffi! More reviews coming soon! :)

Grocery Gems Verdict: Milka Daim Snax

RATING: 9 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Absolutely! 
Nutrition (per 100g serving): 520 calories.


3 comments:

  1. oooo I saw these in France but didn't get any! Wish I did now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daim Snax, theyre SO addictive! B&M were selling them last year for a quid a bag but they didnt last for long. I've since seen them in a local department store and a few places online, but theyre a bit pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Milka is one of my favourite chocolates, these look fab! Hope they wing their way over to the UK.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...