27 Mar 2015

Degustabox March: Surprise Foodie Box & Discount Code!


The latest Degustabox arrived yesterday and this month's box is full of sweet treats, perfect with Easter just around the corner. For anyone who hasn't seen my previous posts, Degustabox is a monthly foodie subscription that delivers a surprise selection of exciting products from new and established brands. Opening up the Degustabox each month is always an event to look forward to, and even though we never know what's inside, it's always a great mix of useful groceries and new goodies.

Discount Code: OWC2W

Each Degustabox costs £12.99 a month, which includes delivery. There is no fixed contract involved and you can cancel at any time. Degustabox have kindly provided my readers with the following Discount Code for £3.00 off your next Degustabox, bringing the cost to £9.99 delivered. Simply enter the code - OWC2W.

Here's a quick round up of all the products inside the March Degustabox:


Jordans Lighter Granola: A massive 550g bag of Jordans Lighter Granola - Strawberry & Blueberry flavour. Jordans Ligher Granola is made with all natural ingredients and contains 30% less fat than standard granolas and is high in fibre too. It's made with barley and wholegrain oats, alongside freezedried berries. I loved the bag of Jordans Simply Granola that was included in a Degustabox last year so I was very happy to see this new lighter version included this month.


Bassetts Jelly Babies Berry Mix: There are two bags of sweets including in the March Degustabox. The first is this bag of Jelly Babies featuring the popular berry flavours of blackcurrant, raspberry and strawberry. I must admit that the berry flavoured Jelly Babies are my favourites so this pack really appeals to me - no lemon ones to leave at the bottom of the pack!


Maynards Sour Patch Kids: I've reviewed these Maynards Sour Patch Kids before, and also the Sour Patch Kids Soda Popz version too. They're a fun combination of sweet and sour, with an initial sour coating, followed by the sweet and soft jelly of the inner sweet. 


Crabbie's Alcoholic Fruits: When signing up to Degustabox, I believe you get the choice between alcoholic or non-alcoholic boxes. The alcoholic version this month contains two bottles of Crabbie's Alcoholic Fruits in Raspberry & Rhubarb, and Black Cherry flavours.


JuiceBurst Drinks: I always enjoy trying out new brands so I couldn't wait to try these JuiceBurst drinks. These drinks are packed full of fruit and are available in 14 different flavours. The JuiceBurst Skinny Mango & Lime had a lovely, natural flavour that is very fruity but not too sweet. I also enjoyed the JuiceBurst Cranberry with it's crisp and refreshing fruity flavour.


Kent's Kitchen Posh Noodles: I was really pleased to see Kent's Kitchen included again in the Degustabox as I've really enjoyed all the products I've tried previously. This one is a little different, as it's not a Kents Kitchen Meal Kit, but an instant pot of Spicy Szechuan Posh Noodles - it just needs hot water and a quick stir! 


BBQUE Barbecue Sauce: A large (393ml) bottle of Original Bavarian barbecue sauce. The BBQUE brand is available in four flavours; Original, Grill & Beechwood, Honey & Mustard, and Chilli & Horseradish. The matte black bottle is truly unique in appearance and kind of looks like it should contain engine oil! No doubt Mr. Grocery Gems will be giving this sauce a go soon!


Natvia Sweetener: Natvia is a 100% naturally sourced alternative to artificial sweeteners and sugar. It's derived from stevia and has zero calories per serving. It can be used in tea and coffee but is also useful for cooking and baking too. 


Brioche Pasquier Baked Bread Bites: This is such a cute idea - each bag contains Bacon flavour Baked Bread Bites, made with French bread, and has less than 90 calories. They're described as an alternative to potato crisps and are lower in saturated fat than crisps, and are also free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. I haven't had a chance to give these a try yet but I like the idea of bacon flavoured bread!


Lindt Lindor Assorted Mini Eggs: Without a doubt my favourite product in this months Degustabox are the two bags (yes TWO!!) of Lindt Lindor Assorted Mini Eggs. This is such a perfect treat for Easter! Each bag has an assortment of milk, white and dark chocolates in delightful gold packaging with a spring inspired design.

Overall I was delighted with the selection I received from Degustabox and it's up there with my favourite boxes so far. This month, I was especially pleased with the Jordans Lighter Granola, BBQUE sauce, Brioche Pasquier, and, of course, the Lindt Lindor selection. If you're a subscriber then I'd love to hear your thoughts on this months Degustabox selection in the comments below.

For more details:
Degustabox website: www.degustabox.com
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DegustaboxUK
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DegustaboxUK

I received a Degustabox in order to provide an honest review.


6 comments:

  1. I only subscribed because I had seen your reviews, this was my second box and I loved it! The crabbies drinks I had wanted to try for ages but, like you, my favourite was the lindt mini eggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,
      So sorry for the late reply. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the box this month!
      The Lindt mini eggs were just delicious and I don't think I had seen them instore anywhere either.

      Delete
  2. I saw that natural sweetener in sachets at Eat at the airport, don't often use sweetener but nicked wa couple of sachets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used Natvia in my healthy recipes for the past year and highly recommend it. There is no horrid after-taste, unlike artificial sweeteners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The juice burst skinny looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...