20 Mar 2015

Review: Müller Light Goodies Yogurt - Lemon Meringue


Müller Light have expanded their range of yogurts with the addition of the Müller Light Goodies range. These are essentially slightly smaller Müller Corner yogurts - with less calories and lower in fat too. There are three varieties in the range: Lemon Meringue, Strawberry, and Smooth Toffee. I'll be reviewing all the flavours but I decided to start with the Lemon Meringue. 


The lemon yogurt is very similar in texture and taste to the standard Müller Light pots - lightly creamy with a refreshing flavour. I enjoyed the mildy zesty and sweet lemon flavour here. The side portion of meringue balls add plenty of extra sweetness and perfectly complimented the lemony yogurt. Even though these are smaller than regular Müller Corner yogurts (107g compared to 135g) I still found them filling and satisfying as a sweet treat.

If you follow a Slimming World diet then I believe these are 2.5 syns each. I can't wait to try the other flavours in the range!

Grocery Gems Review: Müller Light Goodies - Lemon Meringue

RATING: 8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition (per pot)
 97 calories.
PurchasedAsda.
Price: £0.94p (four pack).


9 comments:

  1. There is a new flavour, peanut butter and caramel. Does anyone know who is stocking this please.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah,
      I've been on the look out this week and so far tried Sainsbury's, Tesco, Co-Op and Waitrose with no luck. As soon as I find it I'll update on my blog and instagram page so keep checking back!

      Delete
  2. Did u find where this is stocked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did u find where this is stocked

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have them on the Ocado online shop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...