24 Mar 2015

New Instore at Tesco: Disney Frozen Pizza, Vegan Ice Cream Cones & More!


A selection of new items spotted at Tesco this week:

Goodfellas Little Fella's Disney Frozen Enchanted Chicken Pizza: Giving a whole new meaning to the words "frozen pizza". The packaging looks good with the Disney Frozen but the theming doesn't seem to go beyond the box... enchanted chicken flavour?? The pizza is made with low fat mozarella and wholemeal flour for added fibre. £1.50p at Tesco.


Goodfellas Little Fella's Cheese & Tomato Pizza: There is also a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse version available. It's a shame it isn't a Mickey shaped pizza - I'm sure Tesco used to sell those a few years back. £1.50p at Tesco.


Tesco Salted Caramel Dairy Ice Creams: I've already heard that these are really good so I can't wait to give them a try! They're dairy ice creams coated with Belgian chocolate with a salted caramel filling. £2.00p at Tesco.


Walkers MixUps Popcorn Mix Sweet & Spicy: I've already reviewed most of the Walkers MixUps range but I haven't tried this Popcorn Sweet & Spicy mix. £1.00p at Tesco.


Robinsons Fruit Shoot Limited Edition Peach & Mango: I don't buy this range for my kids so I'm not entirely sure if there have been limited editions in the past or not. £1.89p at Tesco.


Tesco Sweet Potato, Paneer & Spinach Bakes: I often buy vegetarian burgers as they make a quick dinner with some salad or cous cous on the side. I'll have a review of these soon. £1.75p at Tesco.


Tesco Free From Strawberry & Vanilla Cones: These are free from dairy, wheat and gluten, and suitable for vegans. That's right - an "ice cream" cone that is suitable for vegans! This is really exciting and I'm sure they will be very popular. £2.00p at Tesco.

If you've spotted or bought any interesting new products then I'd love to hear from you - grocerygems@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. I remember the Mickey shaped pizzas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah glad it's not just me! They were such a cool shape :)

      Delete
  2. I love those Vegan icecream. I'm going to be placing get lots of orders with Tesco this summer!

    Sainsbury need to play catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tesco's Free From range is very impressive, let's hope all the other supermarkets up their game too!

      Delete
  3. Oh I have got to get my paws on the Free From Strawberry & Vanilla Cones this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already heard from my vegan brother that they are very tasty. Hopefully the weather will warm up soon!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...