14 Mar 2015

New Instore: Asda Ice Creams & Yogurts


Thank you to Lucy W. who spotted some interesting products in Asda this weekend and sent me a few photos.

Ben & Jerry's Greek Style Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Cheesecake: I haven't tried any of the Ben & Jerry's frozen yogurt range before but this Blueberry Cheesecake flavour looks interesting. If you've tried this range then let me know if you would recommend it! £4.45p at Asda.


Asda Ice Creams: A couple of new ice cream flavours in the Chosen By You My Really Creamy ice cream range -  Key Lime Pie and White Chocolate Raspberry. £1.95p each at Asda.


Carte D'Or Gelataria Blueberry: This just looks lovely! I'll definitely be tracking this one down soon. It's described as swirls of vanilla and blueberry flavoured ice creams, with blueberry sauce and white and dark chocolate heart pieces. £3.25p at Asda.


Asda Extra Special Cappuccino Yogurt: There have been a fair few coffee flavoured yogurts recently! This one is a West country yogurt flavoured with Belgian chocolate and a shot of intense Columbian coffee. £0.70p each at Asda.


Alpro Soya Plain with Coconut: This combines two of my favourite things - coconut flavour and soya yogurt. I can't wait to give it a try! There is also a new Alpro Soya Plain with Almond flavour available too. £1.38p at Asda.

A big thank you again to Lucy W. for all the photos! If you've spotted or bought any interesting new products then I'd love to hear from you - grocerygems@gmail.com.


11 comments:

  1. The blueberry Carte Dor sounds so lovely! An uncommon flavour for ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks great doesn't it. The new Haagen Dasz Berries flavour has a blueberry swirl so looks like we'll be seeing more of it as an ice cream flavour.

      Delete
  2. Asda have so much new stuff!! They've also got a range of new ic ccreams called swirlalicious, own brand. So good and so many different flavourss! New desserts, ice cream rolls, load of new mmuller yogurts and new arla icelandic style yogurt! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh thanks so much - the swirlalicious ones sound great! I saw that they had a new Blueberry Ice Cream Roll aswell.

      New yogurts always interest me because they're what I try to eat as a "dessert". Excited by all the new ones!

      Delete
    2. Yes! The swirlalicious were in chocolate and hazelnut truffle, clotted cream and raspberry, salted caramel (which is amazingggg), white chocolate and passion fruit, espresso, coconut and chocolate! ! They also have a new marshmallow ice cream in the range of their ben n Jerry style tubs but unfortunately it was sold out when I was there. In terms of yogurts theres a Greek style muller rice which is delicious, muller light split pots, muller pud desserts, muller bliss in mango and passion fruit and salted almond, oykos in passion fruit. ..and loads more! ! You have to get yourself down there hehe :)

      Delete
  3. I just added a cappuccino yoghurt to my asda shop, along with some new split pot desserts (twix, mars and m&ms), so excited for my shop to arrive! I also spotted coffee cream blue ribbands which I am tempted by but would eat the lot as I have no restraints with biscuits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Let me know what you think of the yogurt and desserts :)

      Delete
  4. I've tried all the b&j frozen hog range except the new blueberry ( can't wait to ) and deff recommend them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon! I really should try them then. I'll probably start with the blueberry :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh I'm going to hunt down that coconut alpro. I love the plain yogurt with granola... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cappuccino was the wrong name for the asda yoghurt, the added chocolate meant it was more like a mocha, which is my weekend Costa treat, delicious and a really lovely coffee taste! My boyfriend actually thought it was a pot of ice cream because it was really thick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...