30 Jan 2014

Quick Review: Tesco Limited Edition Vanilla Milkshake Mix


Vanilla might seem like a fairly boring flavour for milk but it's still my kids favourite, and is surprisingly very hard to find as a milkshake mix. The likes of Nesquik and it's various supermarket copies never seem to venture beyond banana, chocolate or strawberry flavours, none of which my kids particularly like. That's why I was thrilled to see this Vanilla Milkshake Mix from Tesco, it's the perfect flavour for my family. The flavour is exactly what you would expect, a sweet vanilla with creamy undertones, that is a very simple and effective partner for a glass of milk. 

Even though I usually love Limited Editions I sincerely hope that this one is here to stay. In the meantime I'll be stocking up!

Grocery Gems Verdict: Tesco Vanilla Milkshake Mix

RATING: 8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition: 163 calories (based on 20g serving with 200ml semi-skimmed milk). 
Vegetarian: Yes.
Purchased: Tesco. 
Price: £1.49 (300g).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...