20 Dec 2014

Christmas Gift Idea: Costa Coffee Monin Syrup Set


A quick present idea for anyone who's left their Christmas shopping until the last minute! I didn't get the chance to put together a proper Christmas gift guide this year, but I couldn't resist highlighting one of my favourite finds this year. Costa Coffee shops are selling a gift pack of Festive Monin Coffee Syrups in new flavours for 2014 which reflects the Costa Coffee Christmas Menu this year. The packs costs £5.99, for five 50ml bottles, and is available in Costa Coffee shops. I bought a pack for my husbands birthday last week and we've been enjoying recreating a few Costa drinks at home.


I like these sets because even though they're an ideal gift for coffee lovers, the syrups don't just have to be used for coffee, they can also add flavour to hot chocolate, milkshakes, ice cream, and even for home baking. The five syrups this year are also different from the five available in the Festive set last year. This new set includes the following flavours (I've also given the inspiration drinks from the Costa menu to give you some idea of uses):

Orange - (Orange Hot Chocolate)
Praline - (Praline Cappuccino)
Brownie - (Brownie Hot Chocolate)
Pain d'Epices - (Gingerbread Latte)
Mûres - (Black Forest Hot Chocolate).

I should point out that I don't have any affiliation to Costa Coffee at all and I bought this set myself, I just think it makes a lovely gift and is a bargain at £5.99. 

You may also be interested in: Costa Coffee Festive Monin Coffee Syrups 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...