14 Jan 2013

Aero 2 in 1 Milk and White Chocolate



This Aero 2 in 1 is an imported bar from Poland. It has been around for a while but I spotted one for the first time in a local store this weekend. It's a very basic Aero bar with a fun twist, a milk chocolate outer coating with white chocolate aerated centres.


Remember when all Aero bars looked this way before the "Bubbly" bars took over? I prefer these sleek rectangular pieces.


Unfortunately the taste is quite mediocre - it's not terrible, just a bit boring. The chocolate has that bland almost watery quality that you get with a lot of Nestle chocolates these days. There is a nice creaminess and subtle vanilla sweetness to the inner white chocolate but it's not enough to compensate for the poor cocoa flavour.


I think children would enjoy this chocolate the most, the white inner bubbles are very appealing and it's has a certain fun value.

Grocery Gems Verdict: Aero 2 in 1 Milk & White

RATING: 5 out of 10.
Buy them again?: No.
Nutrition (per 2 bars): 194 calories, 2.9g protein, 18.7g carbohydrate (18.6g sugars), 6.9g fat.
Purchased: Local shop
Price: £0.45p 


2 comments:

  1. Blimey I'd forgotten about these. I think the last time I had one was over 10 years ago, though I remember them not being particularly nice.
    I think it's about time Aero bought out a new flavour or variety, I haven't felt the desire to buy one for so long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Katherine, these are quite mediocre. I tried one a while ago and wasn't that impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...