26 Oct 2013

Review: Lindt Ghosts - Halloween Chocolate Sticks


A very quick review for these delightful Lindt Ghosts. Many years ago, my grandparents used to buy me chocolates on a stick that were shaped to look like little umbrellas. These Lindt Ghosts have a very similar shape, which gives them a fair amount of nostalgic value for me.


Everything about these is just adorable, from the happy ghost and pumpkin on the top of the stick, to the smiley ghostly faces on the packaging. I'm definitely someone who enjoys the cuter side of Halloween so these are immediately appealing.


Lindt milk chocolate is always delicious, and it's even more so here when given an added hazelnut flavour. The chocolate has such a creamy and smooth flavour that works perfectly with the richness from the hazelnuts. My children absolutely loved these Lindt Ghosts, and the central stick means they're great for keeping hands mess free!

Grocery Gems Verdict: Lindt Ghosts

RATING: 9 out of 10
Buy them again?: Yes.
Purchased: Waitrose.
Price: 2 for £1.00.


4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I didn't know they existed but now I can't wait to try them. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome! They're just too cute to resist :)

      Delete
  2. These look good - same idea shape-wise as the carrots they did at Easter! Just a shame I boycott everything Hallowe'en related ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, I remember the carrot ones too. They didn't make it to review unfortunately - eaten too quickly if I recall correctly lol

      Hopefully they will do something similar for Christmas!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...