11 Jul 2014

New Kellogg's Special K Biscuit Moments Caramel


Kellogg's have added to their Special K Biscuit Moments range with this new Caramel variety. I've wanted to give them a try ever since I saw them reviewed by Erin on the Guilt Free Veggie blog here, and I finally found them on offer today for £1.00 at Tesco. 


The Biscuit Moments range is great for providing sweet treats that are slightly lower in calorie. Each box comes with five individual packets, each containing two biscuits. The biscuits themselves are thin pockets with a sweet filling. The Caramel filling here has a really enjoyable flavour, a buttery caramel, that is surprisingly not overly sweet. The texture is perfect, not too gooey or too hard either. It tastes delicious against the simpler flavours of the outer biscuit. Previously my favourite Biscuit Moments was the Blueberry variety but this Caramel has now taken over my affections!

Grocery Gems Verdict: Special K Biscuit Moments Caramel

RATING: 8 out of 10
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition per 2 biscuits: 96 calories, 1.2
g protein, 18g carb (7g sugars), 2.3g fat.
Purchased: Tesco.
Price: £1.00p (special offer).


2 comments:

  1. I looked at these today and nearly bought a pack but stopped myself - they sound really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're much nicer than I was expecting. Good as a replacement for a dessert/chocolate bar.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...