4 Jul 2014

Liberté Strained Greek Style Yogurt Peach Layer


Late last year I reviewed the Blueberry Liberté (see here) and it's since become one of my favourite brands of yogurt. I always stock up on these super fruity and thick delights whenever I see them on offer. Today in Tesco I noticed that there was a new Peach flavour in the range and I couldn't resist snapping it up, peach is one of my favourite flavours when it comes to yogurt (alongside cherry, and of course, coconut!). 


As an aside, the whole Liberté range was on special multi-buy offer in Tesco APART from this new Peach variety, which was the only one at full price. It really annoys me when that happens and seems to be occurring more often with new products. Normally I wouldn't pay it and would wait to find an "introductory offer" at another supermarket, but seeing as it's my birthday tomorrow I felt I could justify a little treat!



And I'm glad I did because this yogurt is just as delicious as I hoped. The super thick and creamy yogurt is joined by a layer of sweet peach compote on the bottom. This peachy layer is made up of a syrupy type jam and actual chunks of peach too. All very tasty and perfect for peach fans! I'll definitely be buying these again, hopefully they'll be included in a special offer next time :)

Each pot has 100 calories, is naturally rich in protein and is free from artificial sweeteners and preservatives.

Grocery Gems Verdict: Liberté Strained Greek Style Yogurt Peach

RATING: 8 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes, the smaller size is perfect for me.
Nutrition: 100
 calories

Purchased: Tesco.
Price: £2.19 (multipack of 4)..



4 comments:

  1. Will definitely be on the look out for these, I love peach yogurts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great flavour! Are there peach Chobani or Danio available? I don't remember if I've ever had those. The peach Fruyo is nice but a bit too big.

      Delete
  2. These look lovely and Happy Birthday too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...