3 Jun 2014

Quick Review: Febreze Caribbean Paradise (UK)


I know this is not a new product but I'm not too familiar with the world of air fresheners. I always thought they masked hideous smells with the even worse scent of fake "spring bouquets". However, I couldn't resist picking up this Febreze Caribbean Paradise to try to combat some of the after effects of recent building works. Sometimes dusting, cleaning, and opening windows is not enough! 


Febreze is quite a wet spray, in that it literally sprays a fine mist of water about the place, but it works almost instantly to freshen up a room. The Caribbean Paradise scent here is a sweet coconut with fresh floral notes, it reminds me of sun tan lotion which is always a good thing for a coconut lover. I've become one of those crazy ladies that sprays air freshener around a room when it doesn't really need it. In fact I'm almost tempted to take a can on public transport with me and just spray the passengers who eat greasy food upholstery on the seats. That might be taking things too far though.

Grocery Gems Verdict: Febreze Caribbean Paradise

Rating: 8 out of 10.
Purchased: Wilkinsons (whole Febreze range is on offer).

9 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to buy a can for the London Underground.

    These are perfect for pet owners. I love my cat but not the litter tray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's tempting isn't it! Do you think it would work on people who have put on far too much perfume/aftershave?

      Delete
  2. Carribean fragrance sounds so interesting. I wonder if it gives a feel of sitting by the sea side, getting soaked and sipping on a fresh coconut :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite surprised to see a coconut themed air freshener. Usually they are very flowery which doesn't really appeal to me.

      Great review blog by the way!

      Delete
  3. What weird person would buy this, polluting crap man made cancer causing chemicals into the air, disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whilst your concern for my health is very sweet and endearing, you really don't need to worry.

      If you actually read my review you would know that this is the first air freshener I've bought and I'm using it to combat the after effects of building works (alongside opening lots of windows).

      I do agree with the general principle of not using air fresheners too much, certainly not on a daily basis or on bedding. Buy hey, I wouldn't judge anyone who wanted to do exactly that, it's their business and doesn't make them "weird".

      Delete
  4. I tend to go for candles or diffusers, but you've tempted me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love this spray, haven't seen It for a while though, I bought It in 2011, at ASDA where it said "limited edition". The scented candle of this version is fab! smells more coconutty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...