27 Jun 2014

Quick Review: Limited Edition Ski Smooth Coconut


Funnily enough as much as I love coconut flavoured products, this one seemed a little boring to me. I suppose there are enough coconut flavoured yogurts available already. However I finally decided to give the Limited Edition Ski Smooth a try when I saw it on special offer in Asda. 


The yogurt is creamy and smooth with a pleasant consistency, not too thick or too runny. The coconut flavour is lovely and sweet and strong enough to satisfy a coconut fan like me. It's quite a simple yogurt which makes it a nice base for adding to. I've been having it for breakfast by serving it in a bowl and adding some granola and extra fruit. 

Grocery Gems Verdict: Ski Smooth Coconut

RATING: 7 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition: 113 calories. 
Purchased: Asda. 
Price: £1.00 per four pack (special offer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...