26 May 2013

New Caffè Nero Iced Frappé Crème - Coconut & Chocolate


I was very excited when I heard about the new range of Iced Frappé Crèmes at Caffe Nero, the latest flavours are very appealing to me! There's a classic Strawberry & Vanilla, a Banana & Caramel, but my first choice was the Coconut & Chocolate.


Image: Caffe Nero

The Coconut & Chocolate Frappé Crème is a blend of creamy coconut and chocolate finished with fresh whipped cream and decorated with chocolate flakes. I'm not a fan of whipped cream so I had mine without. The frappé was absolutely delicious, just the thing on a hot day - it was actually quite sunny in London yesterday! There was just the right amount of sweet coconut and rich chocolate. The ice was very well blended, so the drink was not too thick, it was very easy to drink and so refreshing too. Just perfection!

Image: Caffe Nero
I really want to try the Banana & Caramel next. It's described as "sweet banana and vanilla on a layer of golden caramel, topped with freshly whipped cream and caramel sauce". Sounds so good! It's fantastic that banana and coconut seem to be such popular flavours at the moment. I hope some of the other bigger coffee chains take note!


4 comments:

  1. I saw your review and decided to give this a try. The staff were kind enough to make me a fresh Soya version and It was delicious! I drank it way too fast and gave myself brain freeze... Ouch! I went for the coconut version, but the Banana is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh a soya version sounds good! Will have to go for that next time :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, that sounds amazing, I totally agree, i'd love to try the banana and caramel one too, sounds like a banoffee pie in a cup :D! wonderful review Miss Katherine, first time seeing these honestly! Thank you for showing me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so torn between the banana and the coconut It was a hard choice lol. But I WILL go back for the banana one!!

      I hope you manage to get one too - let me know if you like it! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...