11 Mar 2013

NEW INSTORE! Ice Creams & Ice Lollies



Magnum Mini: Fruit Meringue Loving Kiss (the red box) or Creme Brulee First Kiss (the orange box). Quite unsual packaging for Magnum, they look like should be a Valentine's release. I'm sure I will try the Fruit Meringue variety at some point.


Magnum Yoghurt Fresh - a combination of frozen yogurt swirled with raspberry sauce. Review coming soon.


Star Wars Lightsaber Lollies: Strawberry and Lemon & Lime flavours. I wish I could send a pack of these to Food Junk in the US just so I could see the awesome photos!


Angry Birds Ice Lollies: Strawberry, Lemon and Cola flavoured. Last year when I reviewed these Angry Birds ice lollies (that I purchased in Portugal), I had a mini rant about why these weren't available in the UK. I'm so glad that they are available this year!


Milkybar Minis Ice lollies - a Milkybar ice cream topped with Milkybar chocolate. I'm sure these will be popular with young children. There are 10 mini ice lollies in a pack.


Fab Minis - Packs of 12 mini lollies that have only 50 calories each. Each pack has 6 Strawberry and 6 Blackcurrant & Apple ice lollies. It's the first time I've seen these sharing a pack and also in a mini format.


Oreo cones - Vanilla ice cream with Oreo biscuit pieces. Kev's review here.


Sainsbury's Taste The Difference - Apologies for the terrible photo but I was interested to see what flavours Sainsbury's would release for the summer. I spotted a new Banoffee (on the right) and Greek Yogurt & Honey (on the left).


Walls Cornetto Mix Mini - I love the look of these bright boxes, which contain mini versions of some classic Cornetto flavours, aswell as a few I have never seen before. The Mix Mini Fruity selection (blue box) contains Strawberry, Hazelnut and Stracciatella varieties. The Mix Mini Warm selection (orange box) has Caramel, Chocolate and Classico varieties. Review coming soon.

What's your top pick from this new batch? Let me know if you spot any new ice creams instore!

All products spotted at a large branch of Sainsbury's.


6 comments:

  1. Not going to review it (because I've already eaten it now) but Sainsburys' Taste The Difference Banoffee was really nice.

    Loads and loads of flavour to it.

    There aren't too many other banana ice creams around so it's well worth a go for any banana/banoffee fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave, that's really good to know. Banoffee flavour can often be disappointing. I didn't buy it this time but I'm sure I will in the future. I currently have a tub of Tesco Banoffee ice cream that I need to get through first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnum Creme Brulee First Kiss seems the most interesting to me. The Cornetto Mix Mini Warm selection also looks like something I'd like to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Magnums and Cornetto Mix Mini look very interesting - I'll definitely be trying them out at some point!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the mention Katherine :)

    Those lightsaber lollies sound really cool! I also love the sound of those Taste the difference icecreams, will definitely be giving them a try at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'll definitely be trying the Taste The Difference Banoffee after Dave's comment above!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...