30 Mar 2013

Pocky Panda Cookies & Cream Review (Oyatsu Cafe)


There are lots of Pocky from Glico to choose from at online store Oyatsu Cafe, but I especially loved the look of these Pocky Panda. It's no surprise that the flavour is cookies & cream, it's the perfect combination for a panda to represent!


Everything about the packaging on these is super cute. Even the inner bag holding the Pocky sticks is adorable.The little panda is using his Pocky as a wand!


Fans of Pocky will be pleased to see that the sticks have a chocolate base rather than the usual plain biscuit. They're then covered in a creamy vanilla layer containing lots of crunchy biscuit pieces.


As soon as I opened up the box I could smell the sweet creaminess of the outer layer. It's a sugary vanilla scent that was very appealing to me.


They tasted just as good as I was expecting with a delicious combination of biscuity crunch offset by the vanilla sweetness. I'm quite partial to any type of cookie with a cream filling, and these are essentially a Pocky stick version of that combination. I adored these Pocky Panda, they're the tastiest Pocky sticks I've tried by far. They're snack perfection!


The box even has a panda finger puppet activity on the back. Pure kawaii! I loved trying these Pocky and I will definitely be back for more. Oyatsu Cafe also has a new Limited Edition Pocky called Pocky Kumamon that looks fantastic too - they have a chocolate base with a rich chocolate coating and cookie pieces.

Don't forget to get 15% off your order at Oyatsu Cafe if you use the discount code:

 "GROCERYGEMS"

This is available for all orders internationally and with no limits. Check out their fantastic range of Japanese snacks and food!

These Pocky Panda were very kindly sent to me by Oyatsu Cafe for review but all views are my own. I don't receive any compensation if you order from Oyatsu Cafe or use the above code. 

Grocery Gems Verdict: Pocky Panda

RATING: 9 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Absolutely.

Purchased: Available at Oyatsu Cafe.
Price: $2.79 (approx £1.84).


You might also be interested in:

Cheeseburger Cheetos (Oyatsu Cafe)
Oyatsu Cafe Discount Code


4 comments:

  1. These are ridiculously cute, I love the little panda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, i'm addicted to our version of pocky,''mikado'' Every single flavour I love haha! Soooo super excited you reviewed this one, Katherine, actually been wanting to order this flavour for awhile! Think you just totally sold it to me :) Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to order this next time :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...