1 Mar 2013

Cadbury Mint Chocolate Mousse Review


Here's another bubbly Cadbury review today, to follow on from the excitement of the new bubbly Cadbury Wispa Hot Chocolate. I don't often buy chocolate mousse, but seeing as both my children love mint chocolate I thought this new Cadbury Mint Chocolate Mousse would make a nice weekend treat for them.


The Cadbury Mint Chocolate Mousse comes in a multipack of four small pots, each containing 90 calories - perfect for a light chocolatey snack. The small pots make my teaspoon look massive!


The mousse had a lovely fluffy texture, it was very airy and bubbly, with a smooth melt. The chocolate flavour is quite light and is reminiscent of Dairy Milk chocolate, but even sweeter. The mint itself is quite subtle, much lighter than I was expecting, which may disappoint some mint fans. However, it was an enjoyable level of mintiness for my kids. Overall these are a sweet little chocolate treat; they're not very filling, but they are sweet enough to satisfying a chocolate craving.

Grocery Gems Verdict: Cadbury's Mint Chocolate Mousse

RATING: 7.5 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Kids will enjoy these.
Nutrition (per 30g)
: 90 calories. 2.7g protein,  11.5g carbohydrates, 3.7g fat.
Purchased: Tesco.
Price: £1.19 (for 4 x 45g pots).

4 comments:

  1. I love 'normal' Cadbury mousses so I will be trying these. They have made the teaspoon look like a tablespoon for sure!

    A bit a like a borrowers dessert! I will just have to eat two instead I reckon!

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella, I love the "borrower dessert" description lol - that's brilliant! I think I could eat easily eat two of these mousses!

    I'll have to give the regular Cadbury mousses a go now, I haven't tried those for ages. Katherine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be buying some of these, I love Cadbury mousses! Have you tried the trifles? I would love a mint version of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these look tasty! I haven't seen them in my local shop yet but will most probably be giving them a go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...