11 Mar 2013

Oyatsu Cafe Discount Code!



Snack fans! I'm very pleased to announce that online Japanese food store Oyatsu Cafe has offered my readers a 15% discount coupon on all orders - there are no limits and it's open internationally. So if you want to get your hands on the latest Japanese snacks like Cheeseburger Cheetos or unique Pocky flavours then take a look at Oyatsu Cafe.

Simply enter "GROCERYGEMS" on the checkout page of Oyatsu Cafe for 15% off your order!

I'll also be featuring some reviews of Oyatsu Cafe products in the near future!


2 comments:

  1. How long is this code valid for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an ongoing code, they renew it every six months or so. I used it recently so it should be fine. Let me know if it doesn't work.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...