12 May 2012

Mission Breakfast Bread; Mixed Berry & Seed


I was really curious when I saw this 'Breakfast Bread' in my local Asda (on special offer for 50p a pack). These breads look just like naan bread or flatbread which is not somethine I would associate with breakfast! They come in a Mixed Berry and Seed or a Cranberry and Orange varieties. I went for the Mixed Berry and Seed as it made with blueberries which I love. They contain natural ingredients and best of all are really quick and easy to prepare. The breakfast bread just needs a couple of minutes in a toaster and they are ready to eat. I spread mine with some butter but they also recommend eating it plain or with jam so it's quite versatile.


The taste was unexpected, it really is like a sweet naan bread, it has the same doughy feel. The taste was predominantly of blueberry which I was pleased with and the pumpkin and sunflower seeds added a nice chewy texture without overpowering the rest of the flavour. I think these are great for a quick snack at any time of day not just breakfast. I'll definitely be trying the Orange and Cranberry variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...